From 1978, Italy has experienced a remarkable change in the Mental health Sector, with the advanced changes from old mental organizations to the new society-based psychiatric services. This rapid change in the Italian territory grabbed the attention of other International countries and led to similar changes occurring abroad too. This track aims and discusses more on:
- Describing the present organization and its mental health services
- Outline current researches and activities in the field of Psychiatry
- Psychopathy and Female Gender
- Dementia and Mild Cognitive impairments
- Mental health in children and adolescents
- Mental Health Problems and treatments and more...
Psychiatry is the medical science dedicated to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of mental disorders. These embody various maladaptation associated with mood, behavior, cognition, and perceptions. See glossary of psychiatry. The combined treatment of psychological medication and psychotherapy has become the foremost common psychiatrically treatment in current practice. Treatment can be delivered on an inpatient or outpatient basis, depending on the severity of functional impairment or on other aspects of the disorder in question.
- Track 1-1 Adolescent and child Psychiatry
- Track 2-2 Addiction psychiatry
- Track 3-3 Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 4-4 Forensic Psychiatry
- Track 5-5 Neuro Psychiatry
- Track 6-6 Clinical Psychiatry
- Track 7-7 Sport Psychiatry
- Track 8-8 Telepsychiatry