The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
From 1978, Italy has experienced a remarkable change in the Mental health Sector, with the advanced changes from old mental organizations to the new society-based psychiatric services. This rapid change in the Italian territory grabbed the attention of other International countries and led to similar changes occurring abroad too. This track aims and discusses more on:
i) Describing the present organization and its mental health services
ii) Outline current researches and activities in the field of Psychiatry
iii) Psychopathy and Female Gender
iv) Dementia and Mild Cognitive impairments
v) Mental health in children and adolescents
vi) Mental Health Problems and treatments and more...
- Track 1-1Addiction psychiatry
- Track 1-2Adolescent and child Psychiatry
- Track 1-3Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 1-4Forensic Psychiatry
- Track 1-5Neuro Psychiatry
- Track 1-6Clinical Psychiatry
- Track 1-7Sport Psychiatry
- Track 1-8Telepsychiatry
Telemedicine is the process of providing health care from a distance through technology using video conferencing. Telepsychiatry, a subset of telemedicine, can involve by providing a range of services including psychiatric evaluations, therapy for individuals, group and family, patient education and medication management.
It can benefit patients in several ways, such as:
1. Improve access to mental health specialty care that might not otherwise be available
3. Improve continuity of care and follow-up
- Track 2-1Insight Telepsychiatry
- Track 2-2Behavioral Telepsychiatry
- Track 2-3Integrated Behavioral Health Care
- Track 2-4Traditions Behavioral Health
- Track 2-5Tele-Behavioral Health
Mental health includes psychological, emotional, and social well-being. Mental Health Nursing is the role of nurses to take care of individuals belonging to all ages with psychological state or mental distress like dementia praecox, manic-depressive illness, psychosis, depression or dementia, bipolar disorder, etc... These licensed registered nurses work with communities, groups, families, and individuals assessing their mental health needs.
- Track 3-1Alzheimers Disease
- Track 3-2Anxiety Disorders
- Track 3-3Autism
- Track 3-4Bipolar Disorder
- Track 3-5Depression
- Track 3-6Sleep Disorders
- Track 3-7Schizophrenia
The Department of Mental Health Education plans to advance the well-being and prosperity of people and networks through perfection in instructing, research, and administration in the region of mental and neurological issue. The Department, established in 1987, is an essential piece of the foundation and effectively engaged with instructing, research and preparing exercises in the field of wellbeing training. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there are in excess of 450 million people with mental, neurological, or social issues far and wide (WHO, 2005a). Mental health issues are surveyed to speak to 13% of the overall weight of infection, essentially from unipolar and bipolar confusion, alcohol and substance-use disarrange, schizophrenia, and dementia. Regardless, in various countries, enthusiastic health is agreed to low need; for example, 2005 WHO examination found that about 33% of low-pay countries who point by point a mental prosperity spending plan spent under 1% of their total prosperity spending plan on passionate wellbeing. To advance well-being, counteract maladies/conditions, encourage auspicious and educated consideration, and cultivate restoration.
- Track 4-1New Approaches to Mental Health
- Track 4-2Chronic drug use in Mental Illness
- Track 4-3Pharmacotherapy
- Track 4-4Stress reaction disorders
- Track 4-5Drive control and compulsion issue
- Track 4-6Utilization of New Technology in Mental Health Education
- Track 4-7Emotional wellness, Awareness and Development
Clinical psychology is the unique branch of science that deals with brain and psychology in clinical aspects. It deals with the assessment and treatment of different psychological states, abnormal behavior and psychiatric problem. This field integrates the treatment of complex human problems and it makes an exciting career choice in its own rewarding and challenging field. In clinical psychology, the practice-oriented degree program is known as practitioner-scholar. In present days this field is continued to grow very tremendously and with increasing demand for professional clinical psychologists.
- Track 5-1Clinical Psychology Methods
- Track 5-2Applied Psychology
- Track 5-3Counselling Psychology
- Track 5-4Clinical Psychology Instruments
- Track 5-5Experimental Psychology
- Track 5-6Environmental Psychology
Psychosis is the irregular state of mind which results in the trouble of telling what is genuine and what is fanciful. This irregularity can happen at the season of labor and it is called as baby blues psychosis. The variation from the norm can be caused by psychological instability, for example, bipolar turmoil, certain meds, and medications, for example, liquor. The illness can be analyzed by antipsychotic prescription, directing and social help.
- Track 6-1Substance-induced psychosis
- Track 6-2Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 6-3Nervous Diseases Schizophrenic Psychosis
Forensic psychology is an examination to break down a quickly developing control professionally drilled by clinicians inside the regions of clinical brain science, directing brain science, school brain science, Forensic measurements and they are locked in as specialists and speak to themselves in an action essentially proposed to give proficient mental ability to the legal framework.
- Track 7-1Psychotic Disorders
- Track 7-2Bipolar Disorders
- Track 7-3Fraud examiner
Gerontological Nursing manages the nursing of more established grown-ups, their families and networks in order to help maturing and greatest personal satisfaction. Geriatric nursing has supplanted the term gerontological nursing in 1970s and address the issues of maturing populace. Geriatric attendants need aptitudes in patient consideration, treatment arranging, training, emotional well-being and recovery. They progress toward becoming supporters, advisors and teachers for their patients. Nursing homes are built up to give every minute of everyday care to more established grown-ups. Gerontological medical caretakers work in different intense consideration doctor's facilities, restoration, nursing homes, helped living offices, retirement homes, network wellbeing offices and the patient's home.
- Track 8-1Associated factors of dysphagia in nursing homes
- Track 8-2Parkinsonâ€™s disease in older patients
- Track 8-3Attitude of nurses towards older people
- Track 8-4Geriatric assessment & management for older adults with cancer
- Track 8-5Strategy of determining Alzheimerâ€™s disease at an early stage in old aged.
Pediatric Nursing is the remedial consideration of neonates and youths up to pubescence, when in doubt in an in-persistent healing center or day-facility. Neonatal medical attendants are enrolled attendants who have some aptitude in working with these energetic, defenceless patients. Neonatal nursing is a part of human services that it mostly focuses in giving consideration and support for infants who were conceived rashly, or experiencing medical issues, for example, birth imperfections, diseases, or heart disfigurements. Various neonatal attendants work in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), giving extremely specific restorative consideration to in peril babies.
- Track 9-1Direct Nursing Care
- Track 9-2Neonatal Nursing
- Track 9-3Pediatric Emergency Nursing
- Track 9-4Palliative Pediatric Nursing
- Track 9-5Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Track 9-6Patient Education
- Track 9-7Patient Advocacy
- Track 9-8Child Health Care
Emotional wellness is characterized as a condition of prosperity in which everyone understands his or her very own potential, can adapt to the typical worries of life, can work profitably and productively, and can add to his or her locale. Emotional wellness fuses a man's capacity to acknowledge life and make an agreement between customary life activities and tries to achieve mental adaptability. Psychological wellness conditions can cause trouble, effect on everyday working and connections, and are related with poor physical wellbeing and unexpected passing from suicide. It is basic at each period of life one ought to keep up great mental prosperity.
- Track 10-1Epidemiology of Mental Health
- Track 10-2Individual Attributes and Behaviours
- Track 10-3E-Mental Health Group & Self-Help
- Track 10-4Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Track 10-5School Mental Health
- Track 10-6Cancer and Mental Health
- Track 10-7Religious Beliefs and Mental Health
- Track 10-8HIV and Mental Health
- Track 10-9Human Rights and Mental Health Legislation
- Track 10-10Social Media and Mental Health
- Track 10-11Society/Religious Beliefs and Mental Health
Depression, anxiety, psychological distress, sexual violence, aggressive behavior at home and raising rates of substance use influence ladies to a more prominent degree than men crosswise over various nations and distinctive settings. Weights made by their different jobs, sex separation and related variables of destitution, hunger, unhealthiness, exhaust, abusive behavior at home and sexual maltreatment, consolidate to represent ladies' poor psychological wellness. At the point when ladies set out to reveal their issues, numerous wellbeing specialists will, in general, have sex inclinations which lead them to either over-treat or under-treat ladies.
- Track 11-1Anxiety and Womenâ€™s Mental Health
- Track 11-2Women and Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 11-3Treatment Issues for Women with Mental Illness
- Track 11-4Sexual Assault and Mental Health
- Track 11-5Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Track 11-6Menopause/Pregnancy and Mental Health
- Track 11-7Infertility/Perinatal Loss and Mental Health
- Track 11-8Gender Specific Risk Factors
- Track 11-9Eating Disorders
- Track 11-10Domestic Violence/Abuse and Mental Health
- Track 11-11Discrimination based on Sexuality
- Track 11-12Gender specific risk factors
Psycho-oncology is a subject of multi-disciplinary intrigue and offer limits with oncology, psychiatry, recovery, Palliative consideration and other clinical controls. It is the part of science which manages social, mental, conduct and moral parts of malignant growth. Psycho-oncology, for the most part, centers around mental reaction of patient and their family to illness process and the mental, conduct and social factors that may impact amid the ailment.
- Track 12-1Paediatrics psycho-oncology
- Track 12-2Psycho-Oncology Model of Care
- Track 12-3Palliative Care Psychiatry
- Track 12-4Immunology
- Track 12-5Pathology
- Track 12-6Epidemiology
- Track 12-7Endocrinology
- Track 12-8Treatment on Psycho-oncology
The demand for nurse educators is high, as a result of presently, there's a deficiency of licensed nurse educators across the planet. the utmost variety of nurse educators work for one to five years in nursing universities and have usually glad the conditions to finish up a professional nurse, winning a graduate in nursing, for the foremost half one that places associate accentuation on nursing instruction. A nurse professional prepares licensed sensible nurses and registered nurses for entry into clinical observe. they'll additionally teach in numerous patient care settings to produce continued nursing education to licensed nursing employees. Nurse Educators helps nursing students for continued Nursing Education. Nurse Educators teaches for Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Doctor of Nursing observe (DNP) levels, thereby prepare nursing students into nurses, nurse educators, nurse directors, nurse researchers, and nursing leaders square measure written.
- Track 13-1Education Trends in Nursing and their impacts
- Track 13-2Advances for reflective Nursing Practices
- Track 13-3International Nursing Education
- Track 13-4Use of latest Technologies in Nursing Education
- Track 13-5Quality and safety of medical aid
- Track 13-6Nursing Leadership
- Track 13-7Latest Nursing Technologies
- Track 13-8Anaesthesia nursing
A psychiatrical disorder is a condition diagnosed by a mental health skilled professional that greatly disturbs your thinking, moods, and/or behavior and seriously can your risk of incapacity, pain, death, or loss of freedom
- Track 14-1Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Track 14-2Schizophrenia Spectrum and different Psychotic Disorders
- Track 14-3Bipolar and connected Disorders
- Track 14-4Depressive Disorders
- Track 14-5Obsessive-Compulsive and connected Disorders
- Track 14-6Trauma- and Stress or-Related Disorders
- Track 14-7Dissociative Disorders
- Track 14-8Substance-Related and Additive Disorders
- Track 14-9Neurocognitive Disorders
- Track 14-10Personality Disorders
Psychoactive drugs are substances that, when taken, which can change an individual’s consciousness, mood or thinking processes. These substances act in the brain that exist normally to regulate the functions of mood, thoughts, and motivations. The most widely used psychoactive substances are caffeine and related stimulants currently most often used by smoking tobacco cigarettes and alcoholic beverages.
- Track 15-1Cannabis
- Track 15-2Antidepressants
- Track 15-3Antipsychotics
- Track 15-4Mood stabilizers
- Track 15-5Antianxiety agents
- Track 15-6Stimulants
The therapies done using psychological methods are used to help a person, change and overcome problems in the desired ways. Psychoanalytical and dynamic therapies are two therapies based on an individual's unconscious thoughts that have been developed throughout their childhood, and how these influences them in their current age.
- Track 16-1Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Track 16-2Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Track 16-3Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Track 16-4Motivational interviewing
- Track 16-5Supportive psychotherapy
- Track 16-6Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Track 16-7Art Therapy
- Track 16-8Rehabilitation Therapy
- Track 16-9Spiritual Psychotherapy
Psychopharmacology has become a significant approach to treatment in primary mental state disorders. However, combined psychiatric and medical illness can give rise to some challenging medical problems. Furthermore, drug treatment in patients with such illnesses can involve important drug-disease interactions and drug-drug interactions. One should keep in mind that the issues will arise when an emotionally troubled patient would benefit from a psychotropic drug, but a concurrent medical illness complicates this treatment. An awareness of both the medical and psychiatric issues will make the successful treatment. There is a need for further research in the field, especially regarding major unresolved issues such as the proper selection of patients for whom antidepressants are indicated, clinical & biological predictors of treatment response, and development of new treatments with superior efficacy and safety. Meanwhile, the essential prerequisites for successful treatments is an empathic psychotherapeutic alliance coupled with careful clinical and pharmacological monitoring are Modern Psychopharmacology.
- Track 17-1Chemical Signalling
- Track 17-2Psychopharmacological Substances
- Track 17-3Cannabis and Cannabinoids
- Track 17-4Psychoactive Drugs
- Track 17-5Psychopharmacologic Medication
- Track 17-6Placebo Medications
Yoga is one of the quick restoring sciences which has gotten overall consideration amid late years. Routine with regards to Yoga helps a person in adapting to nervousness and makes the existence agreeable and free from a lot of uneasiness and strain. Yoga might be used as a promotive and preventive consideration for psychological wellness. What's more, proper calendars of Yoga Therapy might be created likewise as a strategy for corrective treatment of early psychosomatic infections.
- Track 18-1Yoga and Mental Health
- Track 18-2ADHD and Yoga
- Track 18-3Yoga for Children
- Track 18-4Yoga as Antidepressant
- Track 18-5Yoga for Trauma and Stress
- Track 18-6Anxiety Disorders and Yoga
Clinical preliminaries are examination contemplates that test how well new therapeutic strategies function in individuals. Each investigation answers specialized questions and endeavors to discover better approaches to avert, screen for, break down, or treat an infection. Clinical preliminaries may likewise relate another treatment to a treatment that is now accessible. Each clinical preliminary has a convention, or methodology, for directing the preliminary. The arrangement portrays what will be done in the examination, how it will be led, and why each piece of the investigation is essential. Each examination has its own principles about who can participate. A few examinations require volunteers with a specific ailment. Some need solid individuals and others need just men or just ladies.
- Track 19-1Medication
- Track 19-2Adolescent Biomarker Guided rTMS
- Track 19-3Common Mechanisms of Anti-Suicidal Drug Action
- Track 19-4Therapeutic Video Game used for Social Anxiety in Children
e-Therapy, e-Counselling, as such e-controlling, internet directing, tele-treatment or advanced prompting, is an imperative angle in expert brain science where a pro gives mental appeal and support in enhancement in enthusiastic prosperity over the web. This should be possible through email, online visit, video conferencing, web phone.
- Track 20-1e-Therapy Home
- Track 20-2Computer Mediated Psychotherapy