Mental Health- Types
Emotional wellness is characterized as a condition of prosperity in which everyone understands his or her very own potential, can adapt to the typical worries of life, can work profitably and productively, and can add to his or her locale. Emotional wellness fuses a man's capacity to acknowledge the life and make an agreement between customary life activities and tries to achieve mental adaptability. Psychological wellness conditions can cause trouble, the effect on everyday working and connections, and are related to poor physical wellbeing and unexpected passing from suicide. It is basic at each period of life one ought to keep up great mental prosperity.
- Track 1-1 Intellectual Disability (Mental Retardation)
- Track 2-2 Anxiety & Panic Disorders.
- Track 3-3 Schizophrenia
- Track 4-4 Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Track 5-5 Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Track 6-6 Fragile X Syndrome