Gerontological Nursing manages the nursing of more established grown-ups, their families and networks in order to help maturing and greatest personal satisfaction. Geriatric nursing has supplanted the term gerontological nursing in 1970s and address the issues of maturing populace. Geriatric attendants need aptitudes in patient consideration, treatment arranging, training, emotional well-being and recovery. They progress toward becoming supporters, advisors and teachers for their patients. Nursing homes are built up to give every minute of everyday care to more established grown-ups. Gerontological medical caretakers work in different intense consideration doctor's facilities, restoration, nursing homes, helped living offices, retirement homes, network wellbeing offices and the patient's home.
- Track 1-1 Associated factors of dysphagia in nursing homes
- Track 2-2 Parkinsonâ€™s disease in older patients
- Track 3-3 Attitude of nurses towards older people
- Track 4-4 Geriatric assessment & management for older adults with cancer
- Track 5-5 Strategy of determining Alzheimerâ€™s disease at an early stage in old aged.