Clinical psychology is the unique branch of science that deals with brain and psychology in clinical aspects. It deals with the assessment and treatment of different psychological states, abnormal behavior and psychiatric problem. This field integrates the treatment of complex human problems and it makes an exciting career choice in its own rewarding and challenging field. In clinical psychology, the practice-oriented degree program is known as practitioner-scholar. In present days this field is continued to grow very tremendously and with increasing demand for professional clinical psychologists.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Psychology Methods
- Track 2-2 Applied Psychology
- Track 3-3 Counselling Psychology
- Track 4-4 Clinical Psychology Instruments
- Track 5-5 Experimental Psychology
- Track 6-6 Environmental Psychology